***We invite individuals to become active in the sub-committees of the TOC Community Engagement Team. Sub-committees will develop and implement the community engagement plans for the respective initiatives in 2019. Each subcommittee will focus on fulfilling the mission of TOC outside the physical church walls by building coalitions with community partners, developing and/or co-sponsoring programs that support targeted populations while promoting The Open Church, as well as connecting with financial supporters for the different initiatives. The initiatives are:
- 40 West Assistance & Referral Center
- Faith Communities of Baltimore With Pride (FCBWP)
- Local Neighborhood Engagement
- Voter Empowerment (includes current coalitions & “Initiative
- Building the Brotherhood (includes supporting previously
incarcerated men & The Woodbourne Center)
For more information or to get involved, please fill out the form below.